Wedding Favours

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
The Gift Lady View Drop Down

Quote The Gift Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wedding Favours
    Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 12:27pm

I am writing to introduce you to Simply Favours; we specialize in providing table gifts for your guests, which are also known as wedding favours.

We started Simply Favours because we felt that there was a need for modern, practical and absolutely beautiful wedding favours in the market. We are hoping to fill that gap and to help you show your wedding guests that you really value them as loved ones.

You can view our website at www.simplyfavours.co.za where you will find many beautiful gifts to choose from.

We want to assist you in making your wedding day a little more personal and a little more meaningful, therefore the Simply Favours’ team is available to provide you with great service and we commit to reply to your queries the same day that we receive them. After all to us it is all about you.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy every moment of planning your special day.

prom123 View Drop Down

Quote prom123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 9:44am

Hi,

i am new to this site and iam here to say hai!Wink

prom ideas
michaelharris View Drop Down

Quote michaelharris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 6:56am
Hi guys,

I m appreciate with u as u have given such nice information,i also want to tell u about wedding table number holders,i found many holders in this site and i m telling u frank it's really better for table holders,i m satisfied with that.......so enjoy it.

Thanks

Regards
Michael Harris

PaulMorgan View Drop Down

Quote PaulMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 10:43am
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11"><> Everything that anyone needs for a romantic wedding with events and favours. 
angelagale12 View Drop Down

Quote angelagale12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 9:05am
Hiya..........Smile

Wow.......what a cool sharing.........! U all have discussed well about it.Well u know guys a frnd of mine has suggested me about best Wedding Favors as we will have to go in a wedding party thus we decided to give some special favors.

Thanks
prom123 View Drop Down

Quote prom123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 5:12pm
hi every one,

Looking for the perfect flower girl dress? If you have a flower girl dress for the little lady in your marriage, you must find one that is good for them. There are many different styles to choose from, so you must determine that the child is well and is confident in the use, while for the wedding.

The best shop I went to and the one I have ordered my dress from is nexteve.com They were very helpful and they have a lovely shop. Nothing is too much trouble.
Prom Dresses
bestforbride View Drop Down

Quote bestforbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 10:34am
It is not uncommon or foolish to leave your wedding favours as the last item on your wedding checklist. In fact, in my honest opinion it is the wisest thing to do.
lifting View Drop Down

Quote lifting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 5:42pm
i swan your website. there is lot of new design gift
 Post Reply Post Reply