DSTV

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sharkbait View Drop Down

Quote sharkbait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DSTV
    Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 2:14pm
I've heard it's possible to get DSTV here in the UK, anyone know how?
garymonori View Drop Down

Quote garymonori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 8:31pm
No, you can't get DSTV in the UK, Well it's encrypted. You can get SABC if you have a motorised system like me. It's at 68 degrees east. Go on Alsat forums at alsat.com or alsat.co.uk not sure but for about 200 pounds you can have a motorised system. It's heaven. You will be shocked.
Plaasmeisie View Drop Down

Quote Plaasmeisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 10:33am
Hi

Have any of you guys traveled to SA lately and used a company called The Wise Miser (online)? I booked flights for August, but had to cancel my husband's and change the return date on mine and boy, have I had a lot of hassle!!! It has been two weeks now that I have been trying to get this sorted and have to chase them up almost everyday. They promise to call you back and then just don't.

Wednesday I was told that I would have the tickets on Thursday - nothing, not even a phonecall. Friday evening I was told I would have it yesterday morning - nothing again. Called this morning and they said the agent dealing with my request is off ill and is one of their best employees, so would not have told me anything incorrect!! What happened to THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT?

I suggested that I should be compensated for my trouble in some way, but the only reply I got was "Madam, you are only making a bigger problem out of this" - unbelievable.

Has anybody got some advice please? I have even considered reprting them to Watchdog!
garymonori View Drop Down

Quote garymonori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 5:20pm
You can ring 08454 040506 It's the uk gov consumer advice line.
*+*Boerevroutjie*+* View Drop Down

Quote *+*Boerevroutjie*+* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 1:06pm
Have you tried Kudu Club? http://www.kuduclub.com/

KuduClub.com keeps South Africans in touch with the most popular local entertainment directly to your PC - wherever you are, whenever you want! KuduClub.com is a membership service and allows members world wide to see a selection of South African TV programmes like Egoli, Carte Blanche, Boots & All and many more!

sinpawl View Drop Down

Quote sinpawl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:25pm
Dear friends,
What is DSTV? It is quite new thing for me, kindly explain about it.
Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply