Start Your Business in Canada to Immigrate

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
immigrationVIP View Drop Down

Quote immigrationVIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Start Your Business in Canada to Immigrate
    Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by immigrationVIP

Canada Investors Immigrant visa conditions for South Africans wanting to Immigrate to Canada as investors are available at ..canadainvestorimmigrantvisa.com/quebecimmigrantinvestorprogram/canada-investors-visa-for-south-africans

Quote immigrationVIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 6:54pm
Canada Investors Immigrant visa conditions for South Africans wanting to Immigrate to Canada as investors are available at ..canadainvestorimmigrantvisa.com/quebecimmigrantinvestorprogram/canada-investors-visa-for-south-africans
ProteaMaple View Drop Down

Quote ProteaMaple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:20pm
Dear Mr. Llorente,

Firstly, my apologies for the delay in replying to your post; I had been away with no Internet access. 

Each Canadian province has its own rules for their entrepreneur programs.  The more popular provinces have higher investment requierments.  Do you have a particular province in mind?  I can send you some preliminary information to start, and we can take it from there if there is an interest on your part.

Also for clarity, I am not an immigration lawyer or a consultant, I merely help people with their business plans and getting their businesses established.  I am connected to many lawyers, however, and I can refer you to one or three that meet your needs, once you know better what those might be.

Kind regards,
Phil

Phil Cohen
Strategic Element
pcohen@strategicelement.ca

Quote immigrationVIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 3:55pm
The Easiest way to Canada is under the Canada Investors Visa Immigrant Investor Programs , either Quebec or Canada Federal Investor Visa.

This only applies to Business People and Directors with a High Net Worth of a minimum of

1,600,000$ CAD .

No age limitationSmile, no diplomas required, no quotas Tongue, fast processing ( 12 to 14 months)

For complete details and to ask for an Investor Immigration Brochure, please visit :

Canada Investors Visa 2017
..canadainvestorimmigrationvisa.com/  and follow the link to the official website

PS - For Investors with no management experience and at least 500,000$ US of Net Worth , you have the possibility below ( only for the USA)

We also offer a lower requirement EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa for the USA ( click to download the Brochure in pdf)

Edited by immigrationVIP - 18 Mar 2017 at 6:58pm
warren llorente View Drop Down

Quote warren llorente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:01pm
Hello Mr. Cohen,

this offer sounds interesting. How is the criterea exactly?

Kind Regards,

Warren Llorente
South Africa
ProteaMaple View Drop Down

Quote ProteaMaple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 8:03pm
My firm works with immigration lawyers and their clients who are looking to establish citizenship based on setting up a business in Canada (we write business plans for this purpose). 

The program is called the Provincial Nominee Program (or PNP), and each Canadian province has its own program and its own rules.  It may be something worth considering.  Being of South African descent myself, I've seen many friends and family members immigrate over the years based on the same premise.

There doesn't seem to be too much discussion around this option in the forums, and I'm wondering if people are aware of this option?
 Post Reply Post Reply