any south africans in seattle???

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesbet View Drop Down

Quote liesbet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any south africans in seattle???
    Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 10:11pm
Hi im a south african/belgian girl that just moved to seattle , wa to au pair for a year...

i was just wondering if there are any other south africans out there??? and would maybe like to meet some time, it would be nice to be able to speak to some one in afrikaans :)

lekker dag

liesbet
SAgal View Drop Down

Quote SAgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 10:10pm
Hi there, I am South African also. I got done with the aupair program 5 yrs ago and live in Seattle now. However i don't speak Afrikaans, but can understand little:) Anyways if u wanted to be in touch let me know?
liesbet View Drop Down

Quote liesbet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 11:31pm
hi! i just got your message :) thanx for the reply! yeah it would be great to meet up :) where in seattle do you live? im in capitoll hill... when would you have time? maybe we could go have coffee or a drink sometime?? let my know!

have a wonderful day
SAgal View Drop Down

Quote SAgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 11:40pm
Hi there, That sounds great! I live abit further away from you in Duvall which is alil away from Redmond another well known city here. Not sure if you know about the places here yet? Anyway here is my direct email so we can keep in touch there better diane_m08@yahoo.com. Do you drive around here? Hope to chat with you soon!

Cheers,
Diane
 Post Reply Post Reply