Residency and Citizenship by Investment for Canada

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
immigrationVIP View Drop Down

Quote immigrationVIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Residency and Citizenship by Investment for Canada
    Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 5:29pm
Residency and Citizenship by Investment in Canada for 2018 to 2020 applications
Canada Citizenship by Investment

I am the leading Expert for South Africa and Botswana for South Africans asking how to move to Canada by investing in the next 3 to 5 years.

Well the only program is a passive investment program called the QIIP Quebec Immigrant Investor Program . Many of our clients now live in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal , Halifax and many other Canadian Cities in complete security and confort with access to the best Free health Care and excellent almost free University for their children ..

Canada is named the Best Immigration country in the world and Montreal was names the Best University City in the World . Vancouver was names the Best City in the World and all Canadian Cities are in the TOP 25 in the World .
Vancouver Investment Immigration Visa

If you are over the age of 47 this is the only Immigration Program for Canada.

Conditions to contact us and apply - at vipbusinessimmigration.com

1- You must have a personal Net Worth of at least 18 M ZAR
2- You must be a Business Owner or Employed Manager - Director
3- You must be willing to cover cost of 320,000$ to 350,000$ CAD once approved as a Program donation in compensation of being a passive investor

There are no more Entrepreneur Programs and .ing a property does not give you Immigration rights

Contact Max Donzella at VIP Business Immigration today Canada Investor Visa Office in South Africa

See whom I am and my relations with South Africa on Max Donzella , Director of VIP Citizenship by Investment in Canada

Edited by immigrationVIP - 03 Feb 2018 at 5:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply